Iranian Journal of Aquatic Animal Health enjoys an international reputation as the medium for the exchange of information on original research into all aspects of disease in both wild and cultured fish and shellfish.
The aim of this scientific journal is to reporting on research in all aspects of aquatic animal health. Iranian Journal of Aquatic Animal Health is published based on original research data that is judged to make a novel and important contribution to understanding aquatic animal health issues in all fisheries fields. “Original research papers”, “Short communication”, “Review Papers” and “Case report” are considered for publication. All submitted materials must be original and have not been published previously.
Fields of interest regularly covered by the journal include:
· Host-pathogen relationships
· Studies of fish and shellfish pathogens
· Patho-physiology of aquatic organisms
· Diagnostic methods
· Epidemiology of aquatic diseases
· Descriptions of new diseases
· Environmental and nutritional disorders
· Zoonotic diseases
· Aquaculture and health management