1. Abhimanyu, J., Ankita, K., Balaji S. J, Jumrani, J., Kingsly, I, Kumar, K., N. P. S., Birthal P. S, Sharma, P., Saxena, R., Srivastava, S., Subash S. P, Pal, S. and Nikam, V., 2020. COVID-19 lockdown and Indian agriculture: Options to reduce the impact. India: ICAR-National Institute of Agricultural Economics and Policy Research.31.
2. Bennett, N. J., Finkbeiner, E. M., Ban, N. C., Belhabib, D., Jupiter, S. D., Kittinger, J. N., Mangubhai, S., Scholtens, J., Gill, D. and Christie, P., 2020. The COVID-19 Pandemic, Small-Scale Fisheries and Coastal Fishing Communities. Coastal Management, doi.org/10.1080/08920753.2020.1766937, 1-11 (In press). [DOI:10.1080/08920753.2020.1766937
3. CIBA 2020. Impact of Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) related lockdown on Shrimp aquaculture sector In India: Issues and way forward. India: Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture.16.
4. Cision. 2020. World Shrimp Industry Opportunity Assessment 2020-2026. Research and Markets, p. 25.
5. Dao, T., 2020a. Coronavirus outbreak to hit Vietnam's pangasius, shrimp exports in short-term. SeafoodSource, IPortland, USA: Diversified Communication.3.
6. Dao, T., 2020b. India likely to miss seafood export target this year due to coronavirus turmoil. SeafoodSources, IPortland, USA: Diversified Communications.
7. Dao, T., 2020c. Indonesian shrimp-producing province hit hard by coronavirus. Seafoodsource, IPortland, USA: Diversified Communication.2.
8. Dao, T., 2020d. Labor shortage in India's shrimp factories easing. SeafoodSource, IPortland, USA: Diversified Communications.
9. Dao, T., 2020e. Vietnam's seafood exports hit hard by coronavirus outbreak. Seafoodsource, IPortland, USA: Diversified Communications.
10. Dao, T., 2020f. Vietnam's shrimp sector thriving thanks to swift COVID-19 containment. Seafoodsource, IPortland, USA: Diversified Communications.2.
11. Edward Gnana, J. G., Sugumar, C. and VIDYA A., 2020. India's shrimp industry adapts to COVID-19 restrictions. Global Aquaculture Alliance, IUSA: GAA.7.
12. Fachrudin, A. and Suhendra, C. N., 2020. Covid-19 registers minimal impact on shrimp sector in Indonesia. Asian-Agribiz, ISingapore: Agribusiness Media.
13. FAO. 2020. A quarterly update on world seafood markets. Roma: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.80.
14. GLOBEFISH. 2020a. COVID-19 dampens the initially positive shrimp forecast for 2020. Rome: FAO.
15. GLOBEFISH. 2020b. Farmed shrimp stayed stable in Asia, increased production in Latin America. Rome: FAO.
16. Harkell, L., 2020a. Chinese city reports positive sample of coronavirus on Ecuadorian shrimp packaging. Undercurrentnews, ILondon: True North Seafood Co, https://www.undercurrentnews.com/2020/03/20/shrimp-prices-fall-fast-in-ecuador-india-as-former-eyes-production-drop/.
17. Harkell, L., 2020b. Trade insights: Huge Ecuadorian shrimp exports to China in May. Undercurrentnews, ILondon: True North Seafood Co.
18. Huffman, J., 2020a. Blocked in China, Ecuador shrimp industry cozies up more to US market. Undercurrentnews, ILondon: True North Seafood Co.
19. Huffman, J., 2020b. US shrimp imports continued rise in April in spite of COVID. Undercurrentnews, ILondon: True North Seafood Co.
20. IFO. 2020. Annual report of fisheries and aquacultre status in Iran. Tehran: Shilat.
21. INFOFISH. 2020. India And Ecuador: When Covid-19 Makes Harvest And Processing Of Prawn Complicated. Undercurrentnews, IVietnam: VASEP, the Vietnam Association of Seafood.
22. Lee, R., 2020. Vietnam shrimp exports head to increase in May amid Covid-19 pandemic. Vietnamtimes, IVietnam: The Vietnam :union: of Friendship Organization.
23. Lozano, G., 2020. Ecuador clings to China to save shrimp industry from crisis. dialogochino, China: China dialogue.
24. Love, D., Allison, E., Asche, F., Belton, B., Cottrell, R., Froelich, H., Gephart, J., Hicks, C., Little, D. and Nussbaumer, E., 2020. Emerging COVID-19 impacts, responses, and lessons for building resilience in the seafood system. Malaysia: worldfishcenter.22. [DOI:10.31235/osf.io/x8aew
25. Matilde, M., 2020. Rabobank: Farmed shrimp will be one of hardest hit sectors by coronavirus. Undercurrentnews, ILondon: True North Seafood Co.
26. Molinari, C., 2020. With coronavirus-extended New Year holiday declared over, Ecuador hopes shrimp exports to China rebound. SeafoodSource, IPortland, USA: Diversified communication.
27. OECD-FAO. 2019. OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2019-2028. Paris: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Roma 140.
28. Saokaew, D., 2020. COVID-19: Labor shortage on Thai farms could threaten food supply. CTGN, IChina: Beijing ICP.
29. Seafood Trade Inteligence Portal. 2020. Weekly price of shrimp. Retrieved from https://seafood-tip.com/.
30. Seaman, T., 2020a. Ecuador, China ink sanitary agreement even as more coronavirus-linked shrimp packages found. Undercurrentnews, ILondon: True North Seafood Co.
31. Seaman, T., 2020b. Editor's recap: Ecuador shrimp prices dive, production in India set to fall; Conxemar organizer mulls Brussels show. Unsercurrentnews, ILondon: True North Seafood Co.
32. UN. 2019. World Economic Situation And Prospects. USA: United Nations.4.
33. WHO. 2020. WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Rome: WHO-FAO.